Monday, January 24, 2011

Portrait and Self-Portrait

Best Tips and Ideas
  • Use a tripod. Seriously. While it’s possible to get good photos while you’re hanging on to your camera at arms-length, it’s a lot easier if you’ve got the freedom to move around a bit.
  • Have fun with it. Be sexy. Be yourself. Be awesome. Be different. Be creative. Whatever you do, have fun with it. That’s part of the point, after all.
Environmental Portrait 


I believe this is a really good environmental because its is a very simple beautiful picture. You can really understand what the photographers was aiming at when taking this photo. And it follows many of the compositions rules such as depth.


I think this is another environmental photo because can obviously tell that she is a dancer. This is a great photo. I really like this photo.

Self Portrait


I think this is a good self portrait because it is very really interesting. Its cool how it looks like her eyeball in the lens. 


I really like this photo it is very unique and different. Even though it is in the 8-Ball you can still see the photographer clearly.

 Casual Portrait


I believe this is a very good casual photo. The photographer did a really good job taking this photo. 


This is another good casual photo because the photographer took the picture in a very interesting way.

My Portrait Idea 

I am going to take a picture of Danielle Ayala somewhere around the school. To make my photo successful I am going to keep in mind the composition rules.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment