Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Best of 2010

Best Photos of 2010

The Deepwater Horizon Oil Spill
I believe this is one of the best photos of 2010 because it is a great photo. It demonstrates a horrible thing that has happened during the year. And it also follows many of the composition rules.

 Funeral in Haiti
 I think this is another good photo because it is filled with great emotion. This photo conveys the painful feeling Haiti felt after the earthquake with the dark blue sky and coffin.


Lebron James
This is one of the best photos of 2010 because it is a very good photo. The photographer took it in a very interesting way.
Best Song of 2010

Cali Swag District-Teach Me How to Dougie
I love dancing and this is the perfect dance song. I absolutely love this song.  It is so fun to dance to and everyone can dance to it.
Best Movie of 2010

For Colored Girls

This is a very heartwarming movie. I really connected to the movie and its characters. I love Tyler Perry films;  this is one of his best.

Most Important News 

House Passes Health Care Reform Bill

This is the most important event in 2010. This bill will go down in history. This is a very good thing, it is helping thousands of Americans.

Most Important Person of 2010

Mo'Nique

She is one of my biggest inspiration. She taught me tons of things about myself and life this year. I watch her show every night; it is one of the best talk shows.

Top Sports Story of 2010

Lebron James Moves to the Miami heat



Winter Break/2011

  1. One thing I can remember about my winter break is my whole family coming to my house for Christmas. It was so much fun.
  2. My resolutions for 2011 are focus more on my grades and school work, and cut down on junk food.
  3. In 2011 I am looking forward to becoming a SENIOR!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment