Tuesday, November 30, 2010

My First Print

In the JROTC classroom, Kenny Dawson is writing up the new directions for the annual scavenger hunt after school. Last year things didn't go so well so Kenny took on the challenge make the scavenger hunt new and improved.

1.) Is anything in focus?
  • The subject of the photo is in focus, The words he are writing in focus. The paper on the board isn't in focus though, I believe it isn't in focus because 
2.)Is there good contrast?
  • My photo doesn't really have good contrast. It's darker than it should be.
3.) Are all the rules followed? (Is the photo candid? Does the subject fill the frame? Does the photo contain action? Does it follow composition rules? Does it show "academics"?)
  • My photo follows many rules such as: The rule of thirds, simplicity, and cropping.  My photo is candid,and it does fill the frame. It does contains an action which is writing, which is also an academic.
4.) Is there yellowing or are there spots on the print?
  • There is no yellowing but there are tiny spots located on the picture, I believe the negative might have been damaged a little
5.) Are there print rings or spots?
  • There are tiny spots located on the picture, I believe the negative might have been damaged a little.
6.) Are your negatives, contact sheet, test strip and print stored in your folder?
  • Yes!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment