Thursday, March 24, 2011

Sports/Action More Details

Runner up

Jordan Murph
 (Sports Portfolio)

Problems
  • Photos don't have a constant subject (photo of wave)
  • Photo should include words to tell the viewer what the photo is about
  • Didn't do a good job with artificial lighting
Good Things
  • Good lighting in photos
  • Good composition (most photos in focus, good color balance)
Opinion

I was very impressed with this portfolio; I like many of the photo. I was very amazed at how good the lighting was in many of his photos.

Winner

Dustin Snipes
 (Sports Portfolio)

Strengths-Judges
  •  Good color balance
  • Nice Compostion
  • The photographer took me of the photos as if he was actually participating in the events
Strengths-My thoughts
  • Many of the photos were in focus
Contest ReCap

What the judges went through
  • The judges argued a bit about who they wanted to be the winner of the competition. But, the voting was pretty unanimous. They knew they had to choose the portfolio where every single one of the photos were strong.
Agree
  • I agree with the judges for picking the photo about the subject winning the tennis match in the no pro/no college category. I really like the photo, its very strong. The lighting is great in the photo. 

No comments:

Post a Comment