Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Abandoned Theme Parks

1.) The amusement  park I think is most interesting is the amusement park in Prypiat, Ukraine. I would pick that one because I would want to see how the radiation affected it.


3.) Unusual Places to take photos
  1. Swamps
  2. Ghost Towns
  3. Old Abandoned Victorian Mansions
  4. Burned Buildings
  5. Insane Asylums

5.) It would be cool to take pictures here because, they are design  very weirdly. It's cool to know the history behind them and what happened in them. There is endless possibilities of pictures you can take at these Mansions.

6.) I believe the best place to take photos of these mansions is in Europe. In order to take photos there I will need a whole camera crew because If I am there by myself I will be very scared. Some of the buildings might have no trespassing laws.

No comments:

Post a Comment