Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Great Black&White Photographers part 3

Clarence John Laughlin

Laughlin was a surrealist which is very cool. He made his photos look ghostly and eerie. His photos were very appealing, and unbelievable.


If I was in this photo I would see an old-fashion living filled with antiques. On one bare wall I see an end table with a clock on it and just above it I see a big mirror with a woman's reflection in it but the reflection is not mine.I smell old perfume and dust. I hear a clock ticking, and I taste dust bunnies. I have an eerie feeling. The room is very cold and dark.
 
 
If I was taking this photo I would be at a graveyard, and I see all the graves. But, this particular pyramid shaped grave catches my because I see a the image on the grave that looks like a face. By this grave I smell the fresh air of the fall season. I hear birds in the background, I also taste the fresh air from the breeze that coming in. When I am by this grave I feel very calm and peaceful.
 
I would like to create a scrapbook or a power point to show the world my photographer.

No comments:

Post a Comment